Welcome to the Presby!
Upcoming EventsWhat's happening at The Presby?
Regular Sunday Schedule:
- 9 & 11am Praise Service @ Court St.
- 9:30-11:30am Hearts of Hope Store open
- 10am Traditional Service @ Front St.
- KIDS ZONE Sunday School 11am @ Court St.
- 5:30pm Youth Group @ Front St.
- Sunday, April 13th - Palms, Praise & the Passion COMBINED service 10am @ Front St.
- Thursday, April 17th - Maundy Thursday Tenebrae Service 7:30pm @ Front St.
- Good Friday, April 18th - The Way of the Cross walk starting at Courthouse 12:00
- Sunday, April 20th - Sunrise Service 7:00am RiversEdge (continental breakfast)
***See the "Events" tab for more information, or LIKE us on Facebook (link below) to get event notifications.
May 1 st is the National Day of Prayer. In fact this Sunday I am going to be talking about “talking to God”. So let me ask you, have you ever prayed for someone? Have you ever...
“STATIONS OF THE CROSS” April 18 th , 12:00 Noon – Old Historic Courthouse, Hamilton . A few years ago I was blessed to have one of the most...
Weekly Scripture2 Corinthians 12:7-10
7 To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10 That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.